It’s a mysterious thing when humans love their dogs so much it hurts. That’s a good enough reason to watch out for our pet’s heart health. Preparing natural foods is excellent for your dog’s heart health, but it takes time.
There are solutions to giving your puppy dog the treat they’ll love you for. Why not give NomNom a try. This is a service that prepares human quality natural dog foods for your pets and ships them to you every month.
NomNom preparations for dogs are very heart healthy, with all natural, organic ingredients. NomNom foods also have high levels of minerals, vitamins and omega 3 fats that your puppy dog will love you for.
Trying out these NomNomNow recipes won’t hurt your dog. It is a heart-healthy choice, and it’ll ease your stress to know your best friend will be heart healthy and a happy puppy.
Here are 7 facts about your dog’s heart health that you need to know.
- Dogs have larger hearts in proportion to their body size than any other mammal known to humans.
- Human beings who love their dogs generally live longer, their lives will be less stressful, and humans probability of having a heart attack is reduced by over 50%.
- Dogs can get many heart conditions just like humans. It is documented that dog’s and people can get the same illnesses and ailments.
- Fish oil and fatty acids like Omega 3 can reduce inflammation with your dog. They will also help with abnormal heart arrhythmias and help to add muscle mass. Don’t forget that NomNomNow’s recipes are loaded with heart-healthy minerals and Omega 3’s!
- Selenium contains antioxidant that will fight free radicals that can damage your dog’s heart and can contribute to avoiding cancer. With NomNom recipes like our Tasty Turkey Fare are a delightful treat, and heart healthy for your pet.
- In the prevention of overfeeding, NomNom suggests customizing your dog’s natural food portions, already prepackaged and shipped ready to eat.
- Dog’s hearts are made from protein. NomNom recipes are extremely heart-healthy for your pet. It comes that way naturally.